Ready for your next career step!
We are looking for a B2B Content Marketing Specialist to join our marketing team.
If you say that the following features describe me and the idea of developing a product with an agile team in the rapidly growing start-up environment excites you, we are waiting for your application!
Navlungo is a technology-centered logistics platform that started out with field research in 2019 and received an investment of 950 thousand USD. It is a digital platform that allows freight owners to see and purchase hundreds of transportation offers from many different service providers together in 1 minute.
Navlungo classifies the offers received from hundreds of forwarders on more than 3 thousand routes according to their needs and brings them to the point where they can be purchased within 1 minute.
We include the forwarders who will carry your cargo, which is very valuable for us, into the system after passing certain qualifications. We constantly support all our stakeholders in order to provide cost-effective, professional and reliable service and establish close cooperation on your behalf.
What will you do?
- Develop and execute a content marketing strategy to drive lead generation and customer engagement for our B2B clients
- Create and curate high-quality, relevant and engaging content across various channels including blog posts, white papers, e-books, webinars, case studies.
- Research global trend sources such reports,broadcast etc. about the logistic and warehouse industry to create informative content.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including sales, product, and design to ensure content aligns with business goals and effectively supports the sales process
- Analyze and report on content performance and make data-driven decisions to optimize and improve results
- Stay up-to-date with the latest B2B content marketing trends and best practices
- Manage email marketing campaigns by using Hubspot Marketing Tool.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications or a related field
- 1+ years of experience in B2B content marketing, preferably in a software or technology company
- Strong writing, editing and proofreading skills, especially in English
- Experience with marketing automation and analytics tools such as HubSpot and Google Analytics
- Strong attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
- Copywriter experience is a plus.
- Planning and organizational skills,
- Customer-oriented and result-driven
- Creative and open to new ideas
- Knowledge of SEO principles
- Startup experience
- Remote working experience