Ready for your next career step!
We are seeking an organized, motivated, and passionate Growth Marketing Manager to work with us. Join our open, collaborative and trusting culture that works directly with motivated and inspiring co-workers where you can also find the opportunity to grow your expertise and skills in startup culture.
Ready for your next career step?
If you say that the following features describe me, and if you're well-organized, creative and an excellent communicator, we’d like to meet you!
Navlungo is a technology-centered logistics platform that started out with field research in 2019 and received an investment of 950 thousand USD. It is a digital platform that allows freight owners to see and purchase hundreds of transportation offers from many different service providers together in 1 minute.
Navlungo classifies the offers received from hundreds of forwarders on more than 3 thousand routes according to their needs and brings them to the point where they can be purchased within 1 minute.
We include the forwarders who will carry your cargo, which is very valuable for us, into the system after passing certain qualifications. We constantly support all our stakeholders in order to provide cost-effective, professional and reliable service and establish close cooperation on your behalf.
What will you do?
- Leading, motivating and inspiring the Marketing Team, reviewing performance, coaching and providing feedback addressing performance issues promptly
- Developing the marketing team with the ability to encourage team members to be creative and contribute towards the synergy between the Marketing Proposition and Sales Dept. to ensure coordinated planning and execution of all marketing activities that are directed towards proper positioning of the brand
- Identifying trends and insights, and optimizing spend and performance based on the insights;
- Brainstorming new and creative growth strategies;
- Utilizing strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points in relation to their projects and tasks;
- Identify, prioritize, and execute growth marketing programs to help grow the pipeline, improve payback and acquire new customers.
- Planning and executing all digital marketing, including especially SEO, marketing database, email, social media.;
- Identifying and piloting new, experimental channels that can unlock sustainable growth.
- Working with creative teams to iterate and develop new concepts that balance growth goals with brand building.
- Build up marketing best practices (including segmentation, A/B test strategy, email journey) using data
- Define our digital marketing strategy in line with our marketing agenda and growth objectives
- In-depth understanding of social media platforms, their protocols and analytics
- Monitoring and reporting weekly & monthly digital communication
- Responsible for all content and follow up processes of the social media platforms and digital marketing channels.
- Meeting brands needs developing yearly and short term influencer strategies, creating contents and leading execution and follow up their performance.
- Generating KPI reports and taking necessary actions of all social media platforms and digital channels.
- Supporting marketing and communication strategies to increase Customer Loyalty.
- Monitoring brand performance; analyzing and interpreting competition data, trends and recommending action plans.
What We’re Looking For:
- Experience in heading a B2B Digital Marketing function within a multi-national for at least 5 years
- Proven experience in managing business solutions- essential
- Proven team leadership experience of at least 5 years (or demonstrated ability)
- Familiarity with the use of SEO (search engine optimization), Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, etc.
- Strong analytic capabilities on analyzing user behaviors and developing user retention journey strategies in marketing funnels. Good understanding of Google Analytics, event tracking, and data structure. Excellent in mining, measuring, manipulating, and analyzing data
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel / Google Sheets
- Ability to lead and collaborate with cross-functional partners, prioritize high-impact activities, and keep complex projects moving forward
- Experience with HubSpot (a must), Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Mixpanel and Semrush.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Authenticity and positive energy
- Passion to learn and keep up with the latest technologies and trends
- Excellent at problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills and strong attention for details
- Proactive and efficient at responding to pressing issues and challenges
- Able to work quickly and efficiently
- Working remotely
- Dynamic work ecosystem where you can take initiative and responsibility
- Never-ending learning and development opportunities.
- Flexible working hours so that you can make your business plan as you wish.
- Enjoyable team/company activities
- Lunch card