Navlungo is a technology-centered logistics platform that started out with field research in 2019 and received an investment of 950 thousand USD. It is a digital platform that allows freight owners to see and purchase hundreds of transportation offers from many different service providers together in 1 minute.
Navlungo classifies the offers received from hundreds of forwarders on more than 3 thousand routes according to their needs and brings them to the point where they can be purchased within 1 minute.
We include the forwarders who will carry your cargo, which is very valuable for us, into the system after passing certain qualifications. We constantly support all our stakeholders in order to provide cost-effective, professional and reliable service and establish close cooperation on your behalf.
Ready for your next career step!
We are seeking a talented, ambitious Performance Marketing Executive to join the Growth team. You’re a great fit for the role if you’re entrepreneurial and have extensive marketing experience in fast-paced, high-growth environments.
- Perform audience research to develop new campaign ideas for paid search and paid social.
- Manage day-to-day performance across several media channels including Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Ads paid search.
- Day-to-day optimization and monitoring of assigned accounts, with a specialized focus on direct response and performance.
- 360 aspects for industry leading clients
- Will be exposed to different aspects of digital marketing and enhance creative thinking
- Manages and maintains the service of all day-to-day work and is the primary day-to-day point of contact to the client
- Owns and manages client strategy, plans and follows key campaign efficiency metrics
- Identifies areas of opportunity to explore ways of further supporting the clients’ business
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communication, Business, Economics or Engineering,
- 3 - 5 years of digital marketing experience, agency experience is a plus,
- Relevant experience in performance marketing (search campaigns, social media and adservers), ability to track conversion funnels using 3rd party web/app tracking tools to optimize campaign performance towards KPIs
- Continually execute A/B testing to find the best performing metas to enhance growth.
- Extensive experience with Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, and other ad networks Skilled SEO strategist with strong strategic thinking
- Strong content strategist well versed in crafting or editing strategic, engaging content
- Knowledge and/or hands on experience in HubSpot, CRM Tools, Linkedin Automation Tools)
- Exceptional communication skills (written & verbal) are compulsory.
- Interests in marketing, market, and media knowledge, able to follow latest developments in relevant ad tools.
- Ability to take agile actions.
- Experience building and optimizing campaigns in ad platforms, but not limited to, Google Ads, Facebook Ads Manager, Tiktok Ads Manager, Twitter Ads Manager, Reddit, YouTube,
- Strong sense of analytical thinking, detail-orientation with proven ability to translate performance metrics into actionable insights,
- In depth understanding of key metrics like CPC, CTR, ROAS, Impression Share, Quality Score.
- Emphasis on details, open to innovation, creative, planned and reporting skills,
- Fluent in English and Turkish
- Working remotely
- Dynamic work ecosystem where you can take initiative and responsibility
- Never-ending learning and development opportunities.
- Flexible working hours so that you can make your business plan as you wish.
- Enjoyable team/company activities
- Lunch card