Ready for your next career step!
We are seeking an organized, motivated, and passionate Brand Communication Executive to work with us. Join our open, collaborative and trusting culture that works directly with motivated and inspiring co-workers where you can also find the opportunity to grow your expertise and skills in startup culture.
Ready for your next career step?
If you say that the following features describe me, and if you're well-organized, creative and an excellent communicator, we’d like to meet you!
Navlungo is a technology-centered logistics platform that started out with field research in 2019 and received an investment of 950 thousand USD. It is a digital platform that allows freight owners to see and purchase hundreds of transportation offers from many different service providers together in 1 minute.
Navlungo classifies the offers received from hundreds of forwarders on more than 3 thousand routes according to their needs and brings them to the point where they can be purchased within 1 minute.
We include the forwarders who will carry your cargo, which is very valuable for us, into the system after passing certain qualifications. We constantly support all our stakeholders in order to provide cost-effective, professional and reliable service and establish close cooperation on your behalf.
What you'll do
- Assist in development of sub-brands and implement brand strategies according to its needs
- Stay up to date with sector & trends
- Brainstorm & develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns
- Create, empower, nurture, and develop strong, coherent, competitive brand communication strategies
- Help create and edit content, including podcasts, webinars, presentations, emails, social copy, landing pages, a live broadcast, and to make video production planning for customer success stories to develop our brand youtube channel.
- Plan & execute corporate sponsorships and corporate events
- Conduct strong media relations to support corporate communication strategy,
- Manage local & international press relations,
- Be a proactive seeker & advocate of customer communities, to find alternative & unique channels for relationship & brand reputation building
- Taking an active role in corporate social responsibility projects to be organized by the company,
- Organizing projects to increase the employer brand,
- Supporting the brand communication with marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas, including advertising, social media and event planning
- Coordinating with advertising agencies and media companies,
- Creating annual communication plans and budgets.
- Being involved in media buying process, regularly following up on competitors and their strategies, keeping up with sectoral updates,
- Taking active role in partnerships and campaigns to plan marketing communication plan,
- Planning and executing 360 marketing activities in accordance with the brand’s strategy,
- Planning and implementingTV& Radio, Outdoor, Print communications align with brand marketing strategy.
- Lead press release process from defining the opportunities to approval and distribution ( Agencies are part of the process for external comms material development) press releases prepared by agencies ,
- Establish internal and external customer success stories supporting global and business unit strategies,
What We’re Looking For:
- Educational background with a degree in Management, Economics, Advertising, Industrial Engineering, Sociology, Psychology or similar, preferably with a Masters degree in Marketing, Advertising, MBA etc.
- 3 or more years of brand marketing experience (in a corporate or agency environment )
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
- Strong communication skills in English/Turkish, to serve with fine presentation & reporting know-how,
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Following up the all of job process with proactively
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Good command for detecting new and applicable trends, technologies and campaign ideas.
- Working Hybrit
- Dynamic work ecosystem where you can take initiative and responsibility
- Never-ending learning and development opportunities.
- Flexible working hours so that you can make your business plan as you wish.
- Enjoyable team/company activities
- Lunch card